Indoor Bike Trainer
- Durable Structure: This indoor bicycle trainer is made of strong magnet, rust-resistant alloy roller, and powder coated high carbon steel that can support a maximum weight capacity of 120kg for outstanding security. The double locking system and the M shaped design of the stand provide strong stability and adaptability.
- Quiet Exercise: With the special design of eliminating any noise-causing parts, our low-noise magnetic turbo provides you with a quiet exercise experience especially suitable for home workout. Please note that the noise/friction sound comes from the friction between the wheels and the trainer instead of the bike trainer itself.
- Adjustable Speed: There are 6 resistance levels to choose from to meet your different needs. The handlebar mounted adjuster allows you to adjust the magnetic resistor and switch to adapt to various road conditions.
- Practical Workout Facility: This cycling trainer is specifically designed for bike with 66cm-71cm or 700C wheels, and with rear wheel axis between 9.5cm-19cm, making it a perfect piece for indoor exercise and home gym. With this turbo trainer, neither bad weather nor long distance can stop your fitness training!
- Foldable Stand: With a thoughtful design of foldable stand, this magnetic bike trainer can be folded and placed in corners when not in use, friendly to small apartments or houses. Its collapsible feature is also convenient for travelling in cars.
- Materials: steel, iron, plastic, magnet
- Unfolded overall dimension: 54.5 x 61 x 38 cm (WxDxH)
- Folded overall dimension: 54.5 x 18 x 44 cm (W x Thickness x H)
- Suitable for 66cm to 71cm and 700C wheel sizes
- Max. load capacity: 120 kg
- G.W.: 7.6 kg
- Color: black
1. The noise is mainly related to the materials and tread of bike tires. The use of road bikes is highly suggested because the spinning sound will be louder if a mountain bike is used. We also recommend using the bike trainer on a carpet to reduce noise.
2. This bike trainer is designed for bicycles with quick-release skewers. Using bicycles without quick-release skewers on this bike trainer is not recommended. It may damage the rear axles to some extent.
3. Although the mounting system can be compatible with most quick-release skewers, we recommend substituting the provided quick-release skewer for the original one to reduce the risk of damage. Furthermore, our quick release skewer is also functional in daily use, so the substitute can also spare you from changing the quick-release skewers too often.
Shipping & Delivery:
We offer FREE UK Mainland delivery for all items on our website, this service is sent via a number of different couriers depending on the size and weight of your order. We use Royal Mail for smaller lightweight items, and two specialist couriers for larger, heavier goods. Most of our orders arrive within 5-10 days (Monday to Friday excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
Please note that our free delivery service applies to Mainland UK only and does not include the highlands and islands of Scotland and Northern Ireland. We do not ship to Jersey or Guernsey.
Return & Exchange.
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Yaheestore, you can return your qualifying item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase no catches or exceptions! You will only need to pay the return shipping fees. Please note that products must be returned in the original packaging and shipped within 30 days of delivery or 40 days of purchase.
Please inform us of your order number and reason for the return (photos attached if necessary) by email once product is shipped. A full refund will be applied after the refund/order cancellation request is received via email by our customer service team and the product is returned to us.
If you receive defective, incorrect or incomplete merchandise, please email us right away with your order number, contact information and photos documenting damages (if applicable) so we can make it right as soon as possible. Please save all items and packaging materials until your claim is resolved. If your replacement item is back-ordered or out of stock, we’ll notify you as soon as we have the estimated arrival date, or we may work with you to suggest a suitable replacement.