Folding Bicycle Repair Stand
- Telescopic rod: The telescopic rod keeps the handlebar and front wheel stable, reducing frustration;
- Easy to install: This Bicycle Maintenance Rack is easy to assemble, including all instructions and hardware. It is widely used, telescopic, folding, light weight, easy to carry and transport, and small space storage.
- 360° swivel clip: 360-degree swivel clip of the Bike Repair Stand allows your bike to be held in any position, two pivots and height adjustments provide maximum flexibility. It has rubber material, so it will protect your bicycle's paint very well.
- High-quality materials: Our Bicycle Repair Stand is made of sturdy and high-quality steel and PA. It is sturdy and stable. It can carry up to 66 pounds (30 kg), which is enough to support your bicycle.
- Rugged frame: The heavy-duty structure and 4-legged base of the Bike Stand securely support and grab the bike, making it easier to repair and clean your bike.
- Adjustable Height (Approx.): 1.08-1.9 m/42.5"-74.8"
- Tube External Diameter (Approx.): 4 cm/1.6"
- Tray Size (Approx.): 24.5 x 12.5 cm/9.6 x 4.9" (LxW)
- Max. Load (Approx.): 30 kg / 66 lb
- Material: steel
- G.W.: 8 Kg/17.6 Lb
- Main Color: Black
Q1: How sturdy is this stand? My eBike is about 60lbs which is right on the edge of the limit?
A1: My bike is only 24 lbs, so I can’t absolutely say whether it will hold 60 lbs, but it seems really sturdy. The legs have a wide stance so it’s unlikely to tip over with the weight.
Q2: What is the weight limit?
A2: I have a 20 pound bike but I've used a heavier bike I would say about 50-60 pounds.
Q3: Are the clamps that holds the bike in place metal or plastic?
A3: There is a 25cm (10in) metal tube that has a VERY well made and solid clamp device that is plastic and hold almost any shape bike (or other stuff) . The clamp opens as wide as 6cm at the tips and 8cm inside the V's. The tube is secured to the vertical post with another solid plastic clamp with large blue knobs.
Q4: what kind of materials are made for this stand?
A4: I would only trust using it for aluminum, and steel, I wouldn't use it for carbon fiber bike. Also not a big fan of this stand, bike spins on you and the screw knob on clamp little aggravating. Spend little extra and get a little better stand.
Shipping & Delivery:
We offer FREE UK Mainland delivery for all items on our website, this service is sent via a number of different couriers depending on the size and weight of your order. We use Royal Mail for smaller lightweight items, and two specialist couriers for larger, heavier goods. Most of our orders arrive within 5-10 days (Monday to Friday excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
Please note that our free delivery service applies to Mainland UK only and does not include the highlands and islands of Scotland and Northern Ireland. We do not ship to Jersey or Guernsey.
Return & Exchange.
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Yaheestore, you can return your qualifying item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase no catches or exceptions! You will only need to pay the return shipping fees. Please note that products must be returned in the original packaging and shipped within 30 days of delivery or 40 days of purchase.
Please inform us of your order number and reason for the return (photos attached if necessary) by email once product is shipped. A full refund will be applied after the refund/order cancellation request is received via email by our customer service team and the product is returned to us.
If you receive defective, incorrect or incomplete merchandise, please email us right away with your order number, contact information and photos documenting damages (if applicable) so we can make it right as soon as possible. Please save all items and packaging materials until your claim is resolved. If your replacement item is back-ordered or out of stock, we’ll notify you as soon as we have the estimated arrival date, or we may work with you to suggest a suitable replacement.