Outdoor Square Fire Pit 32''
- Multipurpose - Measuring 81.2cm L x 81.2cm W x 36.5cm H / 32’’ L x 32’’ W x 14.4’’ H, this outdoor fire pit is ideal for providing warmth and lithe light, and creating a captivating and cozy atmosphere. This aesthetically pleasing metal brazier serves perfectly for heating, barbecue and cooling drinks and food in your patio/garden/yard.
- Widened edge - This premium fire pit is built in a square shape for stability. The 13.5 cm/ 5.3''wide edge around the fire bowl provides ample space for holding plates, sauces, brushes and other barbecue supplies, allowing convenient access during cooking.
- Safe & Secure - This garden square stove comes with a mesh lid to prevent burning embers from blowing out and poker for stoking fire and remove the mesh lid.
- Durable design - Our square brazier is crafted out of high quality metal mesh and frame. Heat resistance paint covered fire pit is excellent in rust and heat resistance, which is suitable for burning logs or charcoal and ensures its long service life. It comes with a cover to keep clean and avoid getting rusty by rain when not in use.
- Easy assembly - This outdoor fire pit is built in a simple yet solid structure which ensures quick and easy assembly under the illustrated manual enclosed.
- Material: Mesh & Iron
- Overall Dimension (with Lid): 81.2 x 81.2 x 50 cm / 32 x 32 x 19.7''(LxWxH)
- Overall Dimension (without Lid): 81.2 x 81.2 x 36.5 cm / 32 x 32 x 14.4''(LxWxH)
- Lid Size: 52 x 52 x 10.5 cm / 20.5 x 20.5 x 4.1''(LxWxH)
- Pot Size: 57.5 x 57.5 x 11.4 cm / 22.6 x 22.6 x 4.5''(LxWxD)
- Cover Size: 83 x 83 x 45 cm / 32.7 x 32.7 x 17.7''(LxWxH)
- G.W.: 13.8 kg / 30.4 lb
- Color: Black
1. The grill grate is not included.
2. Please use this fire pit in outdoors.
3. It is a normal phenomenon that the paint of the fire pit peels off after the fire pit is used several times.
4. Suitable for burning logs or charcoal. There are 6 holes for ventilation at the bottom of the pot, please use outdoors when cooling drink and food.
Q1: Does it come with a grate for cooking food?
A1: No, it doesn't.
Q2: Can you burn during flame logs in it?
A2: Yes, you can burn colored logs in fireplaces.
Q3: Does the side/table lip get hot?
A3: No, the table lip will not get hot when using.
Q4: How deep is it?
A4: FYI, The bowl is about 4.5” deep.
Q5: Does it have holes in the base? Can I use it on a wooden deck?
A5: Yes, there are 6 small hole on the base of the bowl. We don’t recommend using the fire pit on a wood platform.
Shipping & Delivery:
We offer FREE UK Mainland delivery for all items on our website, this service is sent via a number of different couriers depending on the size and weight of your order. We use Royal Mail for smaller lightweight items, and two specialist couriers for larger, heavier goods. Most of our orders arrive within 5-10 days (Monday to Friday excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
Please note that our free delivery service applies to Mainland UK only and does not include the highlands and islands of Scotland and Northern Ireland. We do not ship to Jersey or Guernsey.
Return & Exchange.
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Yaheestore, you can return your qualifying item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase no catches or exceptions! You will only need to pay the return shipping fees. Please note that products must be returned in the original packaging and shipped within 30 days of delivery or 40 days of purchase.
Please inform us of your order number and reason for the return (photos attached if necessary) by email once product is shipped. A full refund will be applied after the refund/order cancellation request is received via email by our customer service team and the product is returned to us.
If you receive defective, incorrect or incomplete merchandise, please email us right away with your order number, contact information and photos documenting damages (if applicable) so we can make it right as soon as possible. Please save all items and packaging materials until your claim is resolved. If your replacement item is back-ordered or out of stock, we’ll notify you as soon as we have the estimated arrival date, or we may work with you to suggest a suitable replacement.