- Solid construction: Constructed of quality magnet, corrosion-resistant alloy roller, and powder coated high carbon steel with the ability to support up to 120kg/264.6lb, our indoor bicycle trainer provides you with the most secure bicycle training method. The stand features M-shaped design for better stability, safety and adaptability.
- Easy-to-apply: We provide a detailed user manual to help you set up your indoor cycling trainer quickly and with ease. The package includes a quick release skewer for rear wheel hub for accurate and safe assembly in trainer and front wheel stand.
- Space saver: The foldable design renders this magnetic bike trainer rather simple to store without occupying much space when not in use, it can be slid into any narrow place in your room. Its collapsible stand also makes transport a breeze.
- Smooth operation: This low-noise magnetic turbo gives you a quiet exercise environment. Please note that the noise/friction sound comes from the friction between the wheels and the trainer. Our indoor bike trainer itself doesn’t contain any noise-causing parts.
- Functional home gym accessory: This indoor bike trainer fits for 26'' to 28'' and 700C wheels, and comes with a quick release skewer, so it requires a bike with a rear quick release wheel. Great for indoor cycling training, also an ideal gift for bicycle lover.
- Why an indoor bike trainer: When the bad weather tries to stop your cycling training, or somehow you just don’t feel like leaving the house and driving to the studio to get in your daily spin classes, then the indoor bike trainer is a handy and practical solution to your worries. With the cycling trainer, you can exercise at home with ease and leave those subjective or objective excuses behind.
- Protective levelness-adjustable feet caps: This magnet turbo trainer is secured by four non-slip feet caps to prevent the trainer from displacing or damaging the floor during a workout. On each gear-like cap, the “teeth are varied in thickness. You can rotate the cap and choose the right thickness to level the trainer.
- Why need an indoor trainer: When you need to prep for a cycling race at the minimum risks, or you’re not in the mood for an outdoor activity, or don’t want your training plan be interrupted by inclement weathers, the indoor bike trainer is always the best solution.
- Universal mounting system: This bike trainer stand is equipped with new mounting fittings that can be compatible with most quick release skewers. The fittings adopt shock absorption plastic, which can effectively buffer the partial resonance when using the trainer.
- Front wheel support: Curved groove on the support can perfectly align with the front wheel and effectively help fix the front wheel when exercising.
- Materials: aluminum alloy, iron, plastic, magnet
- Unfolded overall dimension: 54.5 x 60.5 x 37.5 cm / 21.5 x 23.8 x 14.8''(WxDxH)
- Folded overall dimension: 54.5 x 18 x 44 cm / 21.5 x 7 x 17.3''(W x Thickness x H)
- Suitable for 26'' to 28'' and 700C wheels
- Max. Load Capacity: 120 kg / 265 lb
- G.W.: 7.3 kg / 16 lb
- Color: black
A1: Yes, it is adjustable.
Q2: Is this easy to change back & forth from a regular bike to a stationary bike so I can use it indoors on rainy, windy days & outside when it's nice?
A2: Piece of cake, screws easily on and off of axle nuts on your bike.
Q3: Do I need a front wheel riser block?
A3: Yes it stableizes the front wheel as you lean on handle bars; keeps the wheel straight.
Q4: Will this work for a 29" mountain bike?
A4: A 29" bike would be too big for this stand-27" seems to be the biggest it will accommodate.
Q5: I have a 24inch mountain bike would it work with that?
A5: Yes.& I have a 24" too..the Instructions enclosed ,however, leave a lot to be desired. I had a friend help me decifer the 1 page of blury photos then help me to set it up. It's not as hard as the instructions make it look. Hope that helps..I really like the trainer
Q6: Will this work on a hybrid bike and what gear do you use, or does it not matter?
A6: I use it with a mountain bike, should work with any. I use the middle gear setting and adjust the resistance screw to the level of difficulty that I like.
Q7: Does this work with mountain bikes?
A7: I think it's more dependent on the real wheel diameter. We are using it on a cruiser with a 26" rear wheel. Our bike with a 28" rear wheel will not work (the rear wheel diameter is to large). Hope this helps. If you have a 26" rear wheel and nothing extends beyond the rear wheel axle nuts you should be fine.
Shipping & Delivery:
We offer FREE UK Mainland delivery for all items on our website, this service is sent via a number of different couriers depending on the size and weight of your order. We use Royal Mail for smaller lightweight items, and two specialist couriers for larger, heavier goods. Most of our orders arrive within 5-10 days (Monday to Friday excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
Please note that our free delivery service applies to Mainland UK only and does not include the highlands and islands of Scotland and Northern Ireland. We do not ship to Jersey or Guernsey.
Return & Exchange:
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Yaheestore, you can return your qualifying item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase no catches or exceptions! You will only need to pay the return shipping fees. Please note that products must be returned in the original packaging and shipped within 30 days of delivery or 40 days of purchase.
Please inform us of your order number and reason for the return (photos attached if necessary) by email once product is shipped. A full refund will be applied after the refund/order cancellation request is received via email by our customer service team and the product is returned to us.
If you receive defective, incorrect or incomplete merchandise, please email us right away with your order number, contact information and photos documenting damages (if applicable) so we can make it right as soon as possible. Please save all items and packaging materials until your claim is resolved. If your replacement item is back-ordered or out of stock, we’ll notify you as soon as we have the estimated arrival date, or we may work with you to suggest a suitable replacement.